Monday, March 26, 2007

i scrapped!



Whew! And that wore me out! *lol*

I have to revise my previous challenge to myself of scrapping that photo of me and Carl (see 3rd post below)... I thought I had that picture handy, but amidst all the chaos of this office/scrapbook room, it is nowhere to be found... And it wasn't taken by our camera so I don't have the original on file...

However, I still had to stick to my word and scrapbook one layout by Wednesday and here it is...

Aren't you proud of me?

This picture has been sitting in a pile on my desk forever and it was about time I did something with it... I was particularly proud that I used whatever I had on hand... And I brought back those letter beads for jewelry making back from the ol' school.

Holla at yo' girl. :)

Yay! One layout for the month of March completed!

supplies: cardstock: Bazzill; patterned paper: Scenic Route Paper Co.; metal accents: Marcella by Kay; felt flowers, journaling pen: American Crafts; rub-on monogram: Second Avenue; other: letter jewelry beads, embossing tape

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

Wahoo! Way to go on the challenge! :) Super cute page, too!