Thursday, March 29, 2007

need to catch up...

I spoke with my bff Corinne today and she's already done 9 layouts in days! Our challenge hasn't even started yet and she's already done NINE freaking layouts.

Jealous? A little bit.

Envious? Heck yeah! *lol*

I've had this urge to scrap, but I can't find a way to actually do it. when the little one is taking his nap and Carl is home, it's fine... But when it's just me and the baby, I can't do it. I'd scrap in the living room, but I'd have to keep running back and forth from the office to find stuff to use. Too much trouble.

Hopefully I can get some scrapping time tomorrow... I have to catch up to Corinne! *lol*

1 comment:

RiNNE said...

Ha ha! Jo!! You got me! C'mon, you should be happy that I started again. I have SO much to scrap, you don't even know!! I still have pics from your wedding, not to mention college!! LOL!!