Saturday, March 24, 2007

hi. i'm new here.

If you know me in real life, you're probably asking yourself, "How many blogs does this girl need?" To be honest, even I don't know... *lol*

Hmmm... let's see... when did I start blogging? It all started back in the old days when I was an 'NSYNC fan and blogging helped me keep in touch with all of the friends I had made during my fandom... What was that? I think it was all the way back in 2000. Yep, even before the blogging bandwagon began... I've had blogs here on Blogger... I've had blogs on Live Journal...

And now I have one here on Blogger again, and I still have on LJ... Why have two?

I've decided to keep my LJ one private with "friends only security"... That one goes into detail about my personal life so I'd like to keep that one as private as I can...

This blog, however, I'll keep public... And dedicated to my life as a scrapbooker. I've had blogs about my life, tracking my pregnancy, being an 'NSYNC fan... but never had I had a blog strictly about scrapbooking...

I'm excited. :)

No comments: