Wednesday, September 5, 2007

3 layouts...Wii!!! :)

I guess, with my birthday celebrations I forgot to post my newest layouts last week. :)

supplies: SOML April kit: Bazzill, Crate Paper, American Crafts, stars; Fontwerks stamp, Ranger stamping ink

supplies: Label Tulip August kit: Scenic Route, Prima, ribbon; Fontwerks rubons, Hambly overlay transparency, American Crafts

supplies: AMM August Kit: 7gypsies, Autumn Leaves, Prima, lace; Hambly, American Crafts

AND this layout was Layout of the Day at AMM on 9/1/07 - I just found out 2 nights ago. :)

So far my birthday week has been pretty awesome... Got a lot of cool gifts, including a new iPod from the hubby, Mario Party 8 and Carnival Games for the Wii... Super fun...

I'm thinking of hosting a Wii party. There are eVites with Wii themed invitations. :)

Now THAT would be a cool scrapbook LO. :)

Have a great rest of the week!

4 comments:

jess said...

LOVE your layouts!!! The 1st on eis so funny!! I love that bib!! lol! and what a cutie!!!
i also LOVE your "so proud" layout!! That is such a gorgeous photo and i love the lace and PP! Awesome!!
Xx Jess

RiNNE said...

ha ha! Try out the game, boogie, and tell me how it goes! Then, I'll finally play on your Wii!! Cute l.o.'s!

bruinbr said...

love all the lo's! Congrats on LOTD at AMM! :) The Wii is so fun! Hope you enjoy the new game!

Anna M said...

We so need to get a Wii! Just how do you find the time with work, the baby, scrapping? You never cease to amaze me. I hope when we decide to get pregnant I can balance it all like you do!