Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Another toot for me!

A couple of weeks ago my very favorite LSS in the whole wide world asked me to be Featured Scrapper of the month for September. :) What a way to celebrate my birthday month, huh?

Check me out here: TA DA! :)

So awesome. I'm super excited... Laurie gave me a list of assignments to do by the end of the month so that should keep me busy for a while... Got to working on a few of them tonight. I'll scan and post them when I get a chance.

Thanks so much for the opportunity - Suzy, Laurie and the rest of Picture Me Perfect! Hope I don't let you down! :)

9 comments:

Unknown said...

You rock the house Jo! We love you girlie!!! Can't wait to see what you come up with!!! Hope to see you soon! I sure miss those Tuesday crops we used to do! :)

Sarah Rice said...

Congrats Jo!! Awesome bio :)

Cynthia said...

You are on a roll! :)

RiNNE said...

Good for you, Jo! See, hard work and perseverance paid off!! You go, mama!!! *muah*

Cathy Pascual said...

congrats jo!!!!

bruinbr said...

woo hoo! CONGRATS! Can't wait to see all the goodness!

Nura Keif said...

Congrats!!:-D

Anna M said...

Yay!

Joanne said...

Look at you! That is so cool!