Sunday, September 30, 2007

fall tv lineup

While surfing around my buddies blogs I was beginning to notice lists of what they're watching this fall... So in the same tradition, I'll list mine...

Sundays
- don't know yet. *lol*

Mondays
- Dancing with the Stars
- Heroes
- The Hills

Tuesdays
- Jon & Kate plus 8
- Dancing with the Stars

Wednesdays
- Kitchen Nightmares

Thursdays
- Survivor

Fridays
- none

Saturdays
- SNL

Let me just say, thank goodness for TiVo... I don't even know what shows are on what days half the time! *lol* Totally looking forward to the Top Chef finale this week... The Rock of Love Reunion next Sunday... And Project Runway coming up!

Bummed that Lost back until January! I need to know what happens!

4 comments:

Anna M said...

I forgot about Jon & Kate Plus 8! I love that show, too.

No wonder I am gaining weight! All I do is watch TV!

Unknown said...

Hiya hun... not familiar with some of these, but I am a sucker for reality TV :)

Cynthia said...

My DVR won't let me record more than 2 shows at a time! :( No, Jon & Kate for me!

Joanne said...

No "The Office"?! I'm intrigued by the Jon & Kate Plus 8 - I saw them on The Today Show the other morning. I'd never heard of it before then. They've got their hands full!