Wednesday, September 19, 2007

altered stuff...

I always feel like my altered stuff is my downfall - I'm not nearly as creative as I'd like to be and I find that it really stretches my creativity when I actually DO sit down and take the time to work on these...

I love mini books though - there's just something about being able to hold so many memories in just the palm of your hand.

And with a few DT deadlines coming up, I've been feverishly working on a few minibooks and other altered projects...

Click on the pics for more...





I'm getting better with photographing my stuff... Still not as awesome as I'd like to be, but Picasa sure does wonders. :)

5 comments:

iris said...

These are gorgeous projects! I wonder how you can doubt yourself when these are obviously so pretty!! I have added you to my blog list by the way. Hope you don't mind. Will be visiting you often. Your work is gorgeous.

RiNNE said...

wonderful job, jo! i still don't understand picasa!

bruinbr said...

love these! so fun and cute! my favorite is the mini about the places you and your dh went before jonah came along :) way to go!

Joanne said...

I heart picasa. :)

Great work!

Anna M said...

Goodness girl. You have been busy! Good stuff!