Thursday, September 27, 2007

testing... 1...2...3...

Scrap in Style TV has this cool new function where they give you a cool script code so you can place it in your blog as a widget. The demo looked cool. I'm going to try it out right here...

Created a few little cards in the past couple of days... Used a bunch of my scraps so that made me super happy. :)







Finally got my "We Dare You" layout done - based on the first dare of the book. Super simple, but I'm really happy with the way it turned out! :)



Happy Thursday! I have to work tonight so I don't know when I can get more scrapping done! :)

4 comments:

~Nancy~ said...

Thank you so much for stopping by at my blog!!! (and for your sweet comment) So happy to have found your blog too! Love your work!!! Have a great Thursday! XOXO

Ady said...

Hi Jo, I love your layout. I bought that kit for my BFF's bday and I regret not getting it for me too. Oh well. I love everything about is especially the ribbon on the bottom. Just finished my layout and posted it. check it out at www.scrapangel.blogspot.com.

Have a great day at work...

RiNNE said...

Cool l.o.! Love your wedding pics! And leave it to you to try out the SIS feature first! :) Have a great weekend, too!

Anna M said...

Cute LO. Don't you love the new Dare book?