Tuesday, September 18, 2007

been scrapping...

Believe it or not, I've actually been scrapping lately... Haven't posted anything here recently because I'm saving them for some DT entries that end at the end of this month and I'm not sure which ones to use...

But I do have a couple to share:

Love this one because I used a picture of when Jonah was so small and cuddly. Now he's bigger and all over the place. *lol* I miss him when he was little. :(

supplies: patterned paper: Heidi Grace, Scenic Route; transparency overlay: Hambly Studios; vinyl letter stickers: American Crafts; other: ribbon

And I still find BamPOP super challenging for me, but I forced myself to make it work. *lol* Used the SOML April kit and some other stuff...

supplies: cardstock: Bazzill; patterned paper: BamPOP; foam letters: American Crafts; ghost clock: Heidi Swapp; other: ribbon

-----

So yeah, I've got some LOs and cards that I've done, but I'm keeping them in my back pocket before I show them off... I'm still unsure whether or not I'm going to use them in my entries or not, but for now I'll keep them safe and unpublished (in an internet sense...) Sometimes I feel that my LOs are really strong, but my altered project is the one that is my downfall most of the time. Then again, there's a lot of competition out there - I might not even be a contender. Who knows?

Yesterday, I scrapped with my good friend from work who's *almost* as into scrapping as I am. She's up there, but she's not CRAZY like me. *lol* It was really fun - had a ton of laughs as she pulled out random pieces of patterned paper in her stash and we were like, "What were you thinking?!" Had to be there.

What was even more awesome about scrapping yesterday was that we got to call into work for a conference call, put the phone on speakerphone so we both could listen AND put it on mute so we could scrapbook and talk smack.

Good times...

And productive too... Awesome combination. :)

5 comments:

bruinbr said...

love the new lo's! That's so cool that you worked and scrapped at the same time! :P Good luck with the DT's - you are on a roll, so no worries! :)

RiNNE said...

Haha!! It would've been funny if we called on you guys, and you're like, "I'm sorry, what was that??" Great job on the l.o.'s, Jo! How do I handle it--whaddya mean? You're the one with a kid! How do you do it?! :)

Vee said...

awesome new layouts
i see you rocking the new thickers, love the vinyl ones :)

Unknown said...

**put the phone on speakerphone so we both could listen AND put it on mute so we could scrapbook and talk smack.**

That is like quadrupal happiness! The only thing missing would be a vente frappacino!! LOL

Anna M said...

Love the Heidi Grace!