Tuesday, September 25, 2007

lots of stuff to share!

I had worked on a few projects these past few weeks and now I can finally share them! I wasn't sure if I was going to use them for DT submissions, but since the deadlines have already passed I can now share with all of you! :)

The following LOs and card are things I created for Suzy's store Picture Me Perfect for guest designer for September. Laurie sure created some really challenging assignments! :)
Assignment: Use the AC Thickers and 1 PP and 2 CS to create a LO... I added more AC goodies, Heidi Swapp chipboard letters, ribbon, and Hambly journaling block rub on. :)

Assignment: use the Thickers and create a card too! So I created a card using more American Crafts stuff and also cut the little feet using my Cricut (love that thing!)

Assignment: Use the Luxe Jotters... I was kind of stuck with this so I created a simple wedding LO because I wanted the picture to be the main focus instead of a ton of embellies. :) Used more Luxe paper and cut more letters with the Cricut. :)

And the last assignment was to create a LO that incorporated a house as a design element (click on the pic for more details). This was a little tough for me, but I had fun. The door is on hinges so inside the door is our address, on the sale sign are the details of our house and the chimney pulls to reveal journaling. This took a while to create but it SOOO worth it and super fun. :) Used Daisy D's paper, Heidi Swapp chipboard, Paper Salon ink, and other random goodness. :)

And then I created these last 2 LOs a while ago but never posted until today. :) Wasn't sure if I'd use them in DT entries or not!
supplies: Piggy Tales, Paper Salon ink, button, pre-printed twill

Click on the pic for more... But I created this LO to show the progression of my ever growing tummy (hence the title. *lol*) Used A Million Memories' August kit and had a great time! I might change up the journaling block (I don't like how it's smashed in there and it's crooked), but for now I'll leave it as is... One of my favorite LOs I've done in a while...

This book came in the mail the other day and I can't put it down! I never really participated in the Effer Dares before because I only got back into scrapbooking regularly recently and I couldn't find time to participate.

But this book is so awesome - it's pretty much having all the dares at your fingertips and you don't even need an internet connection to get started!

Corinne and I are going to each dare weekly and post our progress here... She already got the first one done - I need to get started! *lol*

Have a great week everyone! :)

2 comments:

bruinbr said...

i love all these layouts! how cool is the 9 month progression!?! And the 1st home lo is so cute and creative! love the hinges and journaling! You are on a roll!

Anna M said...

Congrats on being the guest designer!

Love the LOs. Love the 9 month one!