Wednesday, September 26, 2007

scrapping on the brain...

Lately I've had scrapbooking on the brain and I've been itching to work on a couple layouts... Unfortunately, Jonah's daily schedule is changing - he's taking less naps and the ones he DOES take are shorter. Oh well...

I've been working on a couple of challenges and got one done tonight:

This one was for HMITM #52: Use 30 scraps. Super challenging but it was a lot of fun working with old scraps I have lying around all over my scrap room. *lol*

supply list:
Quickutz Stiletto font
Cricut Base Camp font
Bazzill cardstock
Patterned Papers: Tres Jolie, Cherry Arte, Jenni Bowlin, 7gypsies, Lil Davis Designs, Basic Grey, Prima, Daisy D's, Bo Bunny, Heidi Grace, Scenic Route, Crate Paper, A2Z Essentials

The other day I also finished my second digi LO for K-Joi Studios:

Really simple LO I did using the Cafe Pigalle kit by Dragons Lair Designs. Didn't come out the way I wanted, but I'm happy with it. :)

And and this is super awesome: My Love Story matchbook is LOTD at AMM. Yippee! :)

Have a great rest of the week! :)

5 comments:

bruinbr said...

saw these on SIS and have to give some love here too! :) Love how you did the HMITM challenge - the scraps go together perfectly! :) Congrats too on the LOTD at AMM - that matchbook is awesome! :)

Peta Boardman said...

Love your work Jo!!

Jenni said...

Jo---I LOVE that LO with all the scraps! Isn't it fun finding so many pieces of patterned paper that go together??!! You did a great job!
-Jenni from AMM

Cathy Pascual said...

love your HMITM layout!
wow!
so pretty!

Anna M said...

Can you be anymore talented? You rock both paper and digi! So jealous!