Thursday, July 12, 2007

big news!


Well this is big news to me... :)

I've been asked to join k.joi studios' creative team! It's a fairly new digital site and this is Kara's first Creative Team. I submitted on a whim, just to test the waters and get a feel for rejection. *lol*

But to my surprise, I was invited to be a part of it! Me, little old me - the one who is pretty fairly new to the digi scrapping world (Kara knows this too!)!

I'm super excited about this opportunity and this new adventure! Wish me luck! :)

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations Jo!!!!!

bruinbr said...

yay Jo!!!!! This is awesome! :) CONGRATS!

Anna M said...

Yay! Congrats girl! :)

Unknown said...

Girl! I'm so happy that you are excited... you don't give yourself enough credit! Your digi projects are awesome!

i know you will do an incredible job and i'm happy to be working with you!

Cynthia said...

Wahoo! :)

RiNNE said...

Yay, Jo!! Good job! I'm so proud of you!! I knew you could do it!!! *Big Hug*

Joanne said...

That is so awesome! Congrats! I'm totally behind the times with scrapbook stuff these days. I think digi might be more my speed - I need to check it out!

Michelle G said...

Congrats Jo!!! So looking forward to working with you!!
Cheers
Michelle (Aust)