Wednesday, July 18, 2007

bummer:( ... but I did a digi LO. :)

So I've been applying to DTs for the past week and so far no luck... I did make it as a finalist at Scrappy Girl Designs and they had 5 spots out of the 7 finalists, I was one of the 2 that didn't make it. *sigh*

I don't think my work is all that bad, is it?

It's disappointing, but I have to realize that it's not meant to be... and there's a DT out there that I'll be a perfect fit for...

It's still a bummer getting rejected 3 times in one week.

So instead I drowned my sorrows in some digi for my CT work. :) Yay me. :)

supplies: all paper and elements from the Denim and Dust kit by Kara Jones found at K-Joi Studios; font: Daily Birdie by Audrey Neal at OScraps.com

5 comments:

Unknown said...

The right opportunity will present itself. Your work is great, and will be a great fit for a DT out there! Your digi stuff is rocking girl!

bruinbr said...

I totally agree with laurie! I LOVE your stuff (it was your AWESOME lo's on SIS that even introduced me to you! :)
and I am soooooo loving the digi goodness that you're creating! I am going to drop some hints to dh to maybe get me a better photoshop :)

Anna M said...

Girl...your stuff rocks. It's their loss! Keep trying!

jadadog said...

You def have a great syle...clean lines, linear, and classic! Very appealing, I can appreciate'cuz I'm the opposite! (Messy and random)...But I like what you do, I just can never seem to do it! The right place will come along... Hey, your digi stuff is great! I'm still trying to figure out that blog header thingy!!!

Unknown said...

and a stunner of a LO it is too hun - so proud to be joining you as a team-mate :D