Saturday, July 7, 2007

lots. :)

Surprisingly, in between all this supply shopping, digi elements shopping (so addicting!), bowling with friends, church this AM, spending time with the family (whew!) - I ACTUALLY SCRAPPED. Yay!

So this first LO, I did for a new messageboard I found via my new gal pal Kim (thanks Kim!). Ally Scraps has got some REALLY cool challenges including this Use Your Stash Challenge: you must use 3 old items - 2 must be older than 1 year old and 1 must be older than 2 years old. So fun!


supplies: cardstock, patterned paper: SEI (really really OLD SEI!); star eyelets circa 2002 (*lol*); big monogram letters: KI Memories (remember when these were all the rage?); chipboard letters, pen: American Crafts

The next 2 LOs I did using the AWESOME Shabby Rockstar Collection at SIS TV! I LOVE that kit! I've never used the whole thing of a kit before - EVER - but this kit was SO MUCH fun!


AND I made a 12x12 LO! I don't know if I like how this scanned so I might take a pic instead and post... But they were both SUPER fun!!!

supplies: Hambly, Jenni Bowlin, Li'l Davis Designs, paint, gaffer tape, Heidi Swapp bling, Cricut

---

In other related scrapbooking news, Rinne and I were so BUMMED that our Kristina Contes class was canceled yesterday due to a messed up flight itinerary! Ugh!

Corinne switched shifts to get it off (It's really hard when you're a nurse and have to work every other weekends - usually there will be things you miss in life. Sucks.) And I even lined up Carl's family to babysit Jonah! So disappointing to find out that the class got cancelled because Kristina missed her flight!

It might get rescheduled in September, but I don't know if I'll be able to take it then because of the every other weekend thing. And Corinne and I work opposite weekends so it's hard for us to do anything together on Saturdays and Sundays.

BUMMER.

4 comments:

RiNNE said...

go jo~!! great job on using your stuff even with our shopping galore!! i love, love the one with SEI and jonah's is growing to be more pogi with each day!! (but he was already so cute at birth!). yeah, hopefully, kristina comes back in sept!

Unknown said...

Oy! Sorry that happened to the event! Hopefully you and Corinne can attend the makeup together in September! Love you scrappin' mojo going on girlie!! Hope to see you soon!

bruinbr said...

oh man that sucks! so sorry you gals missed the class! :( On a happier note, SOOOO happy that you are at allyscraps and scrapp girl designs - love those places... those challenges keep me scrappin and using up the stash (to make room for more goodies of course!) :P

Anna M said...

That bites!

Love the old KI letters!