Thursday, July 5, 2007

non stop shopping week!

Between the sales this week at 2 of my favorite LSSs and online deals for digi supplies, I'm almost TAPPED out. I need to stop and really use what I have. Let's just say it's a good thing I do the bills in this household so DH doesn't FREAK out over how much I've been spending lately!

On a positive note, though, I was able to visit Suzy at Picture Me Perfect and got to chat with Erin too! AND even better: Jonah behaved himself!

Jonah took on tiny nap this morning so I got a little scrapping done...New digi LO for the day:



supplies:
background paper: The Ultimate Background Collection by Nancy Comelab (the-lilypad.com)
stitches: unknown designer (atomiccupcake.com)
felt flowers: Fuzzy Flowers by Amy Martin (the-lilypad.com)
Alpha: Fit 2b Tied By Tia Bennett (2peas)
ledger paper: Line 'em Up by Kate Teague (2peas)
weekday paper: Whimsy Style by Sarah Batdorf (the-lilypad.com)
frame: Ultimate Frame Collection Vol. 1 - Vintage by Nancy Comelab (the-lilypad.com)
font: Times New Roman


Last night I worked on a project for a DT entry... It's still not done yet, I should be done next week! Cross your fingers I'll be able to make this deadline!

AND I really should study for my class for work so I shouldn't have my mind on scrapping! Ugh!

4 comments:

bruinbr said...

such a cutie! love that giant pooh bear too :) I know what you mean about all the shopping... sometimes i seriously go on a binge (I lovingly call it "the itch").... good luck on your class!

RiNNE said...

ok! i think this is my most favorite lay-out you've done so far!! i love that non-scrapbooking item on the top left!!!! the one that looks like it was ripped from a planner! and *ahem*, scrapbook shopping x 3?!!!! badd girl!!

Unknown said...

fabby work! I love it!

Anna M said...

Love it...come fly to FL and teach me how to digi!