Friday, July 6, 2007

simply fabulous (SIS)

I finally got my first collection from SIS and was able to PLAY this afternoon when the little one was down for his nap. :)

This was super fun since I really haven't scrapbooked any pics from my wedding. But I thought the Rock Star collection this month was PERFECT. Super fun to play with too! :)

supplies: SIS July Shabby Rock Star Collection - cardstock: Bazzill; patterned paper: Jenni Bowlin, Hambly, Lil Davis; chipboard letters: Lil Davis; pen: American Crafts; other: rhinestones.

Hope everyone has a great weekend! :) Oh and I'm also participating in Noel Mignon's challenge here with this LO!

4 comments:

Noel said...

Very nice job on this! The papers are a perfect choice for that photo! Thanks so much for joining in on the challenge. I'll announce the winner and post up a new challenge and prize on Monday...check back in!!

RiNNE said...

lovin' it!! you're on a roll!! hey, how else do you find challenges? i'd love to enter some but don't really want to enter the ones you're entering. do you just google them??

bruinbr said...

beautiful lo! love how you used the hambly! :)

Anna M said...

Love it! I'll be scraplifting this one!