Thursday, July 12, 2007

happiness

Here is one of the LOs I did during that crop with friends the other day... It's based on a Journal Me This sketch (I still have to do a couple more to be entered for a RAK tomorrow!)... I used the awesome Shabby Rock Star Collection from SIS... I LOVE that collection...

This is like, what, the 4th LO I've done using it? Crazy! I've never done that before!

supplies: Shabby Rock Star Collection from SIStv (Hambly, Lil Davis, gaffer tape, letter stickers, foil tape, photo corners); gel epoxy sticker: Love, Elsie

Super simple, but oh well....

2 comments:

Anna M said...

I love it! Love the pics, too!

I still have yet to open the box. I guess I should scrap sometime this year! LOL!

bruinbr said...

hmmm... now thinking i should have really gotten this kit! :P LOVE all the lo's you've been making with it!