Saturday, July 14, 2007

no ordinary love...

I've been really behind with my Journal Me This class... I mean, I really enjoyed it and it ended about a week ago... After 26 prompts with the letters of the alphabet, when the class ended I only got 5 done. So they hosted a RAK of ribbon to who ever could get their butts moving and complete 5 more LOs in a week.

Well that's the motivation I needed! *lol*

So I did this LO last night using the sketch. I chose to work on "O" because I wanted to title the page "this is no ordinary love"... like that song from Sade... But I decided to just leave the LO the way it is.

A couple of favorite pics from my wedding day. Sharon Dawson was our photographer... Carl and I got married almost 3 years ago and we STILL haven't ordered our professional album from her. Shame on us.

supplies: cardstock: Bazzill; patterned paper: Creative Imaginations, Love Elsie; transparency overlay: Hambly Studios; chipboard letters: Heidi Swapp; gel sticker: Love Elsie

2 comments:

bruinbr said...

love this lo! everything looks so beautiful together! love the pp!

Anna M said...

You are on fire...

I know what you mean about ordering the album. It just keeps getting put off and put off!