Wednesday, July 4, 2007

shop til I DROP. :)

First off, Happy 4th of July everyone! Happy Independence! Happy Freedom!

It's rare for me to hear of LSSs having an AWESOME sale - especially 2 days in a row. 40% off the ENTIRE store? It's definitely worth the 35 minute drive for me. So I went on Monday, grabbed stuff to my heart's content (a $130 bill ended up being only $77!) and I went back again with my BFF on Tuesday because she missed out on going with me on Monday because she had to work.

And yes, I found more stuff to buy too.

I cleaned my scraproom a little - well, I should say I TIDIED it up a bit (I don't think it will ever be fully clean!) and I need to find a way to better organize all those little things - like packages of things. I really want that Clip it Up rack but after the base unit, the top tier and all the clips I'd need, it would cost me WAY more than I'd like to spend. So I had found this link to make one at home... I gave my hubby the instructions. Has he made one for me yet? No. (Cynthia, can I borrow Jeff one day? He seems to be better and more supportive with organizing your scrapspace! *lol*)

Anyway, so all my little packages of embellies, sticker sheets, rubon sheets, boxes of doodads and whatnots are ALL over the place. I should just scatter them around the room near the computer to annoy him. Maybe THEN he'll make that rack for me! *lol*

5 comments:

bruinbr said...

40%!!???!!! What the freak!? :P you are a VERY lucky girl! (Guess I should have figured as much with the title of your blog!;)

Happy 4th - hope the dh gets handy! (hmm... not sounding like i meant it to!) :P

Emine_Pala_Art_22 said...

Shop till you drop.. sounds sooooooooooooooooooooo COOL..

UHMMM can I borrow Jeff too after you LOL

xoxo
Emine

Unknown said...

You go girl! Get your shop on!!!! I've been eyeing that clip it up too....hmmmmm....

Hope your hubby gets to that honey do list very soon for you!

RiNNE said...

Oh, what a cute idea to organize!! Yes, you should scatter your goodies all over the place! And thanX so much for telling me about that sale...I loved my savings!!

Cynthia said...

You're welcome to borrow my hubby but be aware. You'll end up with more storage than you asked for! LOL! Once he brings out his power tools, watch out!