Tuesday, July 24, 2007

been a while...

Since my last post, I've been pretty busy with my days leading up to my return to work this Friday night... *sigh*

I was studying for my Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) course for a couple weeks and finally took the 2 day class this weekend. Yuck. 2 days full of class. It was fine though and it went by quickly...

Spent my time reading the new Harry Potter book... Still not finished so nobody spoil it for me! *lol* Hopefully I'll be done soon. It's so bittersweet. I can't believe it's the end of the series.

I scrapped a little - but just digital...

supplies:
patterned papers, arrow, sentiment : June Kit by Lauren Reid (ScrapArtist.com)
green patterned paper: Kung Pao papers kit by Kim Christensen (ScrapArtist.com)
stitching: designer unknown (AtomicCupcake.com)
to do paper, corner stitching: Whimsy Style kit by Sarah Batdorf (the-Lilypad.com)
font: Susie's Hand


supplies:
Calypso Breeze kit (shabbyelements.com)
font: Plastique (downloaded from the internet)


There was a bunch of cool challenges over at SIStv over the weekend but I didn't have time to scrap... The only one I got to participate in was the digi/hybrid challenge (see the Paradise LO)... and I was one of the winners! So exciting.

AND, for my K-Joi CT, I kind of help come up with the slogan so I won a little prize too.

All and all it's been a great week in the scrapping world. Hopefully I can keep the mojo going. :)

5 comments:

april said...

love that wedding LO, it's absolutely gorgeous!

bruinbr said...

woohoo and congrats!! yay Jo! love the wedding lo too!

wow! 2 days of class and digi goodness!

Celia said...

gorgeous layouts!!!

Michelle said...

Gorgeous layouts!!!!

(mizzm frm SIStv)

Anna M said...

The wedding LO is gorgeous!