Tuesday, July 3, 2007

diggin' the digi. :)

I'm starting to really dig digi. :) And I ventured beyond the freebie kits and started buying stuff online. Favorite sites to download stuff from?

2peas
Designer Digitals
Something Blue Studios
Atomic Cupcake
Shabby Miss Jenn Designs

I had some digi scrapping mojo going on from the other day so I decided to play around with an online kit. The bad part of doing digi is that no matter how much I try, I can't seem to get my stuff organized! Another con is the fact that it's so simple to buy stuff like digi embellies online the $$ adds up quick! (gotta love Paypal! *lol*)

Anyway, I made this LO for my SIL and her boyfriend. They've been through so much together and now they're doing the long distance than while she's in grad school (2nd master's) and he's across the country doing finishing his PhD. Yup. They're smart mo' fo's... Seriously. :) But I wanted to make them something special to give to them when he visits in August. Hope they like it!

supplies:
alpha: Fit 2b Tied by Tia Bennett (2Peas)
cardstock, patterned paper, transparency overlay, frame: Fortune MiniKit by Rhonna Farrer (2Peas)
ledger paper: Line 'em Up paper pack by Katherine Teague (2Peas)
stitches: unknown designer (AtomicCupcake.com)
font: Century Gothic

3 comments:

bruinbr said...

they are gonna love this lo Jo! the long distance is tough - good for them for making it work! I seriously have to do some digi! Your work is awesome!

Angela said...

Stunning! Love the overlays that torn paper is way cool!

Veronica said...

where is the free stuff? I've never tried the digi.