Sunday, April 1, 2007

1st of 5 layouts - DONE!

It's not all that fancy... It's not a layout that wows me... And I'm not that super excited about it. What I AM excited about is the fact that I used stuff from my stash and forced myself to combine it with newer stuff in my supplies.

The patterned paper is from SEI - remember when it was all the rage back in 2002? Yeah, well I might have every collection of it, and possibly every sheet of paper that came with those collections. I have no idea what to do with all that paper.

So I combined it with some new stuff and here's the end result. I still don't think this layout is perfect... but it's simple and I know my son will look at it one day and love it no matter what.

supplies: patterned papers: SEI, Heidi Swapp; chipboard letters: "Thickers" by American Crafts; ric-rac: "Paper Frills" by Doodlebug Design Inc.; acrylic paint: Making Memories; computer font: Century Gothic; other: ribbon, transparency

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

Love how you mixed the old with the new! Cute photos of Jonah!