Monday, April 16, 2007

i give up.

In all honesty, I'm doing really terrible with this spending challenge... The more I limit myself, the more I WANT to spend the money - and because of sales, deals, free shipping offers - I DO.

*hangs head in shame* (Rinne - I'm sorry!)

Don't get me wrong - I'm still really going to try and spend less (try being the operative word here.), but I'm really going to continue with my "USE IT" challenge and combine the old with the new... And use what I have.

3 layouts done so far this month. Not too shabby. Only a few to go! :)

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

No spending is HARD, but I think the important thing is that you use what you have. So if you use it, you shouldn't feel guilty. My problem is that I keep buying and then I never use what I have. :P

Unknown said...

I'm never good with a spending challenge. Never!