Friday, April 27, 2007

a card...and a layout! :)

I got pretty lucky today... Jonah slept for quite a bit for his nap this AM and I was able to get some creative time in... :)
supplies: patterned paper: Autumn Leaves, Creative Imaginations; cardstock: Bazzill; stamp: 7gypsies; circle punch, circle template: EK Success, Coluzzle; chipboard letter: Lil Davis Designs; paper frills: Doodlebug Designs

supplies: patterned paper: Chatterbox (flowers), unknown (dotted); cardstock: Bazzill; plastic flowers: American Crafts; rub-on: Making Memories; other: mini brads

I had a great time creating these... There's really something relieving about getting work done and keeping up with my scrapping goals. Hopefully I keep the momentum going!

Happy Friday everyone! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Keep rocking the supply using house girl!! Love the designs!!

Jill said...

Very pretty!