Saturday, April 7, 2007

layout #2 of 5 - DONE! :)

supplies: cardstock: Bazzil, Amercian Crafts; patterned paper, number stickers, journaling pen, ribbon: American Crafts; silk flower, rhinestone: Prima; journaling tag: 7gypsies.

I guess I have to give myself a round of applause for getting a second layout done this week. It's pretty hard to find the time with a newborn in the house. I feel like I'm not entertaining him enough when I steal time away to work on a layout or some cards... I try to steal the time when he's asleep, but he usually falls asleep in his swing and the swing is in another room from my supplies. So instead, I just have to keep running back and forth... This layout took me a few days to complete. I'm pretty happy with what I did. :)

And I don't know why the scan always cuts the bottom. Grrr.

I also got 3 cards done today - go me! :)

I'm really fond of using the scraps I have... especially from recently completed layouts...



cardstock: Prism; patterned paper: Scenic Route Paper Co.; chipboard letter: Pressed Petals; acrylic stamp: Heidi Swapp










cardstock: Bazzil; patterned paper, ribbon, yellow cardstock: American Crafts; rub-on: Making Memories
















cardstock, patterned paper: KI Memories; buttons: MOD; rub-on: Making Memories

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

You're so productive! :)