Monday, April 30, 2007

can't scrap without...

Just to make this blog of mine interesting, I thought I'd list things I can't scrap without... :

Adhesive!

A favorite right now? 3L tape from Scrapbook Adhesives... It's super tacky and it's STRONG. I love it.

But I did cave into the ATG hype and ordered one last week. I plan on doing some major scrapping and project making in the near future so I need A LOT of adhesive... Hopefully this ATG will live up to its reputation. It should come via FedEx tomorrow... I'll review it once I get used to it. Stay tuned!






For wet adhesive I really like Glossy Accents... It bonds really well - especially embellishments that don't seem to stick really well using other types of adhesive.

And I've tried a TON of adhesives in the past!

I still have a bunch of Herma dots and Herma tabs...

I still need to find a good adhesive for Vellum too...

But otherwise, I still love these two the best... :)








I can't scrap with good music! I love my iPod!

I admit, I have to update my playlists and download more music, but I still can't get enough of my iPod...

My favorites depend on what type of mood I'm in - rap, hip-hop, R&B, Michael Buble... It just depends. I need noise in the background. It helps me think...


Well, that's it for now... I've got more to my list, but I'll save it for another day...

What about you? What can't you scrap without? :)

Happy Monday!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are all on my list of must haves! I have not caved to the ATG temptation...but you never know. A few of my other favorites are the Cropodile, Cricut and Stickles!!

Cynthia said...

Let's see... I can't scrap without Duck Adhesive. Cheap and adheres so well! No ATG for me, but Laurie's right. You never know. I also can't scrap without my little TV for back ground noise. I like to watch a little E True Hollywood Story especially when it's about Britney/Kevin! :) I always have buttons, flowers, or cardstock on hand for my pages, too. I thought I would use my CraftRobo Pro all the time but I use the Cricut more often. It's just so much more convenient and portable. Can't live without a lot of things and it's hard to get anything done at a crop because I have it all on hand when I am at home! :)