Saturday, April 14, 2007

awesome...


it's my new favorite word of the moment. *lol*

I got a page done yesterday while running back and forth from tending to Jonah and jumping to my scrapbook room... It's not too fancy... I kind of slapped everything together, but it's cute and I like it.

It forced me to use that paper slab of Magnolia/Wild Asparagus from My Mind's Eye that I picked up at Costco last week. :)

supplies: cardstock: unknown (I've had it lying in my stash of supplies since 2002!); patterned paper: either Magnolia or Wild Asparagus (I threw away the reference), Creative Imaginations; letter stickers, pen: American Crafts; flower border: Doodlebug Designs (one of my favorite things right now!); button: MOD by Autumn Leaves; other: silk flower

1 comment:

Bonita Rose said...

I love your work u are one talented artist my friend.. thks for introducing me to your blog! hugs