Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Mother's Day present...




I took a class last year at Suzy's, that was taught by Michelle Tornay...It was a Love Accordian album that incorporated 4x4 canvases and such... It was really cool. When Suzy moved her store from her garage to where it is now, I actually won their book "Scrapbooking on the Table" when they were doing raffles during their grand opening celebration...

Well, since then, I've been super inspired - to scrapbook again and to actually create things and think "outside of the box"...

My mini album is based on Michelle's Love book - a lot of technique and design was used, so I can't take all of the credit, but think of it as an homage to Michelle's talent - she definitely ROCKS. :)

To see the complete book, I posted it at 2peas: CLICK HERE (and leave me a comment too, while you're at it! :) I love feedback!


supplies: 4x4 canvases: Canvas Concepts; acrylic paint: Making Memories; patterned paper: Crate Paper; flowers: Prima; buttons: MOD by Autumn Leaves; other: ribbon
Oh and I'm counting this as 3 layouts for this month - this was quite a task! :)

2 comments:

Jenni said...

Hey this looks amazing...and thanks for sharing the links..they are pretty nice...and on this note i'd also like you to visit my blog on Mother's Day Cards sometime and check out all that i've posted there...and while you're at it do share your thoughts!!!

Unknown said...

You go girl!! Love the book! I'll head over to peas and leave praise! Your right, Michelle is amazing! She inspires me all the time! Love your blogg too!