Tuesday, April 10, 2007

kits

I'm addicted to anything that takes the guesswork out of things and makes life easy for me. Monthly scrapbooking kits are my weakness - but, I've been very good and haven't joined a kit of the month club in quite some time. I've found that I end up leaving the kit intact and not distributing its contents where they belong in my scraproom and everything just gets left untouched... So I've been good about that. Still tempted. But I've been good.

I'm also in love with mini albums... I haven't originally created one of my own yet (although this might change soon because I'm planning on making something for my mom and MIL for Mother's Day...) There's just something so enticing about a little story that just fits in the palm of your hand.

A few weeks ago I picked up a premade kit for a family mini album from Suzy's... I finally had a chance to sit down and put it together yesterday. All I have to do is add pictures and I'll be done. It's super cute. I'll post pics when I get a chance.

And I'm counting this to my layout count - it's not original, but it took time to put together... It includes pictures... AND, it's something that has been sitting around so I used it.

That qualifies, right? I'm counting it as 2 layouts - it took THAT long to put together. When I post pics, you'll see what I mean. :)

No comments: