Saturday, April 28, 2007

i'm a terrible mom...

Someday, I hope Jonah will forgive me for scrapbooking every moment of his life - the good, the bad, and the ugly!

Though, this picture does give me and my hubby a giggle every once in a while...

We just love him to pieces! Even when he's angry, he's just so CUTE! :)

Happy Saturday!

supplies: cardstock: Bazzill (kraft and 6x12 white scalloped); patterned paper: Flair, Creative Imaginations (graph paper); B is for boy sticker: Soft Spoken by Me and My Big Ideas; "Oh Baby!" license plate: Sticker Studio; ribbon: EK Success; tab punch: McGill; pen: American Crafts

4 comments:

Jill said...

I guess I'm evil too...I just LOVE those wailing faces! Even though I have to remedy them as soon as I can...so I really *am* only half evil. :-)

Unknown said...

Your not alone Jo! I took a photo the other day of that silent scream! LOL Can't wait to get the copy of the photo and scrap it! LOL

RiNNE said...

No, you are not!! I'm sure Jonah will appreciate your wanting to capture every emotion every day! Good job, Jo!

J Lizzie said...

you're right, this pic is too cute! look at the perfect symmetry of his face...amazing!