Sunday, April 29, 2007

one for the day...

After we got home from church today, Carl and Jonah fell asleep on the couch - I was tired too, but I was itching to get a layout done and I did! :)

this one was super easy once I picked out which patterned paper to use. I also used 2 stamps from Ali Edwards' Kit of the Month. Love these stamps! I can see myself use them over and over again.

I wanted to do a little journaling, but I didn't know exactly what to say - so instead I used a transparent sticker...

I think the picture says it all... :)

supplies: cardstock: Bazzill; patterned paper: Wild Asparagus (I think) from My Mind's Eye; letter stickers: American Crafts; transparent definitions sticker: DCWV; mini brads: Making Memories; rubber stamps: Ali Edwards' Kit of the Month (Creating Keepsakes); stamping ink: Colorbox

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

Beautiful! :)

RiNNE said...

i love this layout..lovin' the color scheme!