Wednesday, May 16, 2007

2 cards and a layout. :)

So despite the fact that I had a crappy Mother's Day (guess what? my DH KNOWS he did wrong. Has he tried to make up for it? Nope. And what day is it now? WEDNESDAY?! Ugh. men frustrate me sometimes...) I made up for it by working on a couple of cards and finally finished scanning a layout I did over the weekend. :)

Love pink and green together. I was actually considering making it my bridal party colors when I got married in 2004.

supplies: cardstock: Bazzill; patterned paper: Making Memories; Cuttlebug swirls embossing folder; Base Camp Cricut Cartridge; other: ribbon, mini brads

I'm hosing a challenge at Scrap Supply and we're using a bunch of graphic design pictures from Flickr for inspriation... One of the pictures was a coffee mug and some coffee... The way it inspired me was to use an old stamp that I got in a Club Scrap kit a LONG time ago! So I made this card... And plan to give it to someone who really enjoys coffee and I'll stick a Peet's gift card or Starbucks gift card in there when the time comes...

supplies: cardstock: unknown; patterned paper: We R Memory Keepers; journaling tag: Heidi Swapp; pen: American Crafts; stamping ink: Vivid!; metal arrow: 7gypsies; rubber stamp: Club Scrap

This is a pic of Jonah and his 3rd cousin Ehren when his family visited us a while ago... Jonah's about 6 weeks in this picture, Ehren's about 3 months... Boy do they CRY! *lol*

supplies: cardstock: Bazzill; patterned paper: We R Memory Keepers; acrylic stamp: Autumn Leaves; die cut letters: All Mixed Up by Cricut; tag: 7 gypsies; pens: American Crafts, Sharpie; brads: American Crafts; paper frill: Doodlebug Designs.

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

Cool projects! I remember that stamp! :)