Thursday, May 17, 2007

journal me this...

I've never taken an online scrapbooking class before, and since I'm home most of the time until my maternity leave is up in July, I thought I'd sign up for one.

And also since DH left me feeling miserable and depressed over Mother's Day, I felt like I needed to do some comfort shopping. :)

So I signed up for the A to Z class over at Journal Me This... and here's my first LO:

supplies: cardstock: Prism; patterned paper: Scenic Route Co., Creative Imaginations; silk flower: Heidi Swapp; felt flower, brads: American Crafts; foam stamp, acrylic paint: Making Memories; tab punch: McGill; computer font: Susie's Hand; ribbon: Scrapworks


It's pretty fun so far... The 2nd prompt just came out today so hopefully I'll have time to work on it. :)


And here's a card I made...


Just a random card I made for a friend who's also out on maternity leave. :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your layout! Godd for you doing some shopping! Can't wait to see what you create with this class. Here is a blog you might be interested in. It's a challenge blog based on words. It looks like fun! http://www.onelittleword.blogspot.com/

Emine_Pala_Art_22 said...

Wonderful layout and card girl... EXCELLENT job ;)

xoxo
Emine (frome the scrapinstyle forum ;)

Emine_Pala_Art_22 said...

Hi girl

thanks for your prayers...
I read JUST now (sorry) that you had not the best mothersday...

Same here...

xoxo
Emine

RiNNE said...

ooooh, tell me more about the class...i wanna do!!!