Friday, May 11, 2007

happy friday!

I had been working on this layout for the past few days, trying to steal time when Jonah naps.

I think it's super cute. And I'm really starting to love my Cricut. :) Now I want every single cartridge out there... *lol*

For Cricut owners out there - which cartridge is your favorite? I'm curious. I'm looking to invest in one or 2 more - maybe I can convince the hubby to get me a few for Mother's Day!

supplies: cardstock: Bazzill; patterned paper: American Crafts, Scenic Route Paper Co.; chipboard "thickers", pen: American Crafts; other: Coluzzle, Cricut (for the die cut lettering "shades").

Have a wonderful friday! :)

2 comments:

RiNNE said...

jo, i want one, too!! where can i get one? i esp love your mother's day card letters!!! It's funny cuz i'm like what's a "cry" cut...ha ha!!! FOB!!! i love the stunna shades lay-out!! it's so cute how you put the songs and who they were by in your narrative!! miss u and jonah and carl!!

Cynthia said...

Cute page! I wish you lived by me so we can share cartridges!:) No one wants to play! My favorite font is Base Camp and I use it a lot. I also think Walk in My Garden and New Arrival are cute.:)