Thursday, May 3, 2007

digital getdown.

*lol* that was the title of an old 'NSYNC song I loved. Ahh... the good old days when I was young and a teenybopper. :)

I had the urge to work on something digital today so here's what I came up with. Again, I'm still learning so the concept is pretty simple. I'm almost starting to get the hang of it though!

While I still love paper scrapping, digital is pretty cool because 1) less mess, 2) all of my supplies are in one place (the computer!), 3) it looks cleaner to me for some reason.

Maybe I'll add to my scrapping challenge 1 digital layout a month... It kind of pushes me beyond my limits - which I really like. :)

supplies: software program: Adobe Photoshop Elements 2.0; all digital elements dowloaded from the "Echoes of Asia" digital kit from Creating Keepsakes (designed by Jessica Sprague); font: Susie's Hand (downloaded from www.momscorner4kids.com)

No comments: