Wednesday, May 23, 2007

brought to you by the letters C and D...

Here are a couple more layouts for my Journal Me This class...

I'm finding that I'm really motivated to get pages done when I have deadlines. And since the prompts get sent out every other day, I don't want to fall too far behind or I'll NEVER catch up. :)


Can you believe I haven't scrapbooked my wedding pictures? Furthermore, can you believe it's been almost 3 years since we've been married and we haven't ordered our album from the photographer yet? Eek. I know. I'm crazy. But with over 1200 pictures to choose from and I only get to pick 100 pictures it gets overwhelming. Anyway, here's a layout of one of my favorite pictures from our wedding day...

supplies: cardstock, patterned paper: Crate Paper; rub-on: Making Memories; die cut letters: Cricut ("Base Camp" font cartridge); silk flowers: Heidi Swapp (large), Bazzill (small); brads: American Crafts; white pen: Sharpie; stamping ink: ColorBox; other: phototurns (source unknown)

One of my recent favorite layouts...

supplies: patterned paper: Creative Imaginations, Cosmo Cricket; chipboard stickers: Heidi Swapp for Advantus ("joy of"), American Crafts ("discovery"); pen: American Crafts; corner punch: EK Success

journaling reads: "It wasn't until you were about 3 months old when you discovered your thumb. We weren't even sure it was going to happen - you were already content sucking your closed fists! Imagine our suprise when we first witnessed you sucking away at your thumb! We had tried to distract you with "binkies," thinking that those would be easier to take away from you when the time comes... But you were still smart enough to discover your thumb... pure JOY..."

Hope everyone is having a great week! Jonah is asleep for his nap in his crib (THE FIRST TIME!) so I'm pretty giddy today. :)

5 comments:

Emine_Pala_Art_22 said...

Beautiful layouts JO ;)

I love them...
And girl, it's time to get your album LOL

xoxo
emine

Yellow Fence said...

Your layouts are beautiful. I love the discovery one! What a cutie!

Shannon

RiNNE said...

awww...i love the jonah pics! so cute!! get your album! before i beat you next year!

Heather said...

Beautiful layouts! Wow! You get to pick 100 pictures!? I think we got 20, maybe, and all 8x10. Fortuantely we got all the proofs.

Just Tera said...

Tagged you :)
The rules:
Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves.
People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things,
as well as these rules.
At the end of your blog,
you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names.
Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!