Saturday, May 19, 2007

go big...

For the second prompt for my Journal Me This class... letter B... I chose "Big"... And also for the challenge at One Little Word... :) Kill two birds with one stone, right?


I LOVE Ali Edwards... And I love how she sometimes uses big photos on her layouts. I ordered a bunch from ScrapbookPictures.com and I love how they give my layouts variety. No longer the ho hum of 4x6s or 5x7s... I'm goin' BIG baby! :)

supplies: cardstock: Bazzill, Prism; paper frill: Doodlebug Designs; patterned paper: Scenic Route Paper Co.; die cut letters: Cricut "Base Camp; brad: American Crafts; circle cutter: Coluzzle; silk flower: Bazzill; rub-on: 7gypsies; computer font: P22 Garamouche, downloaded from the internet

journaling reads: "We love to travel. So when Carl's parents gave us such an AWESOME gift of a honeymoon in Italy, how could we not enjoy ourselves? When it comes to a well deserved vacation, no matter what...we go BIG. - San Gimignano, Italy October 16, 2004"

5 comments:

Paula J Atkinson said...

Jo this is stunning.
I like the journal strips down the side.
I love big photos but can't print them as well as some people do.
I recently switched to 8.5x11 as I wanted to coputer generate & print my titles. Handcutting gets frustrating at times!!!

Emine_Pala_Art_22 said...

AWESOME Layout JO...

btw: thank you so much for your support on my blog.. I really apreciate it ;)

xoxo
Emine

RiNNE said...

lovin' it!! makes me excited for my future honeymoon pics!!

michelle said...

this is beautiful! the big pictures, really do make a big difference!

Emine_Pala_Art_22 said...

Thanks JO

You are way to sweet ;)
I want to see your baby ... show us some recent pix wil you ;

love
Emine