Friday, May 25, 2007

7 things about me...

I was tagged by Tera so here goes:

7 random facts/habits about me...

1. Sidewalk grates give me the creeps. I find myself jumping over them, walking around them, and avoiding them completely. There's just something scary about being able to see further than where you feet and body are. Ugh. Scary.






2. When I was 4 my parents enrolled me in a gymnastics class. I remember liking the tumbling part... But I also remember them making me hang from the parallel bars and swing. I said no way and quit soon after.

Needless to say, I quit tap and ballet the same week. I was a shy kid.

I do regret it though!


3. I'm Filipina but I was born and raised her in the U.S. I don't speak Tagalog, but I understand most of it. BUT for some reason I have a harder time understanding my in laws than I do my own parents. It's really weird...



4. I hate when my cereal gets soggy so I eat it really fast - that means no talking or anything.

My favorite has always been Cheerios - plain...

And I don't like cereals that make my milk taste weird. Gross.





5. I can't swim. I wish I could but I can't. I went to private school growing up and swimming wasn't part of the curriculum...

Such a shame too because my hubby loves to scuba and snorkel and I'm afraid to do both.




6. I'm a pretty good navigator. I love looking at maps. Give me a map and I can get you anywhere. :)






7. I met my husband in high school... This is our first picture together at our Senior Prom in 1995. We started dating shortly afterward and have been together ever since. :)

We celebrate our 12 year dating anniversary in June.

We've been married since 2004. :)






Whew that was tiring! *lol*

So now I have to tag 7 people... Here goes:

Rinne
Laurie
Emine
Cynthia
J Lizzie
Bonnie
Suzy

The rules:
Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves.
People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things,
as well as these rules.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sweet photo of you and DH!! Too funny on the sidewalk grate fear! I will have to figure out my 7 and post in the next few days!! Hope to see you soon girlie!

Emine_Pala_Art_22 said...

Aw you tagged me.. You mean girl LOL.. Just kidding i love to do it ;)

BTW: I loved reading your random facts... The part of the cereals was so FUNNY.. I am THE SAME.. LOL
And How fun to include pics with it... It's definetely more fun to read...

I will do the tag tomorrow if you don't mind.. I already blogged today.. SO I can show my finished project and the tag at the same time ;)

xoxo
Emine

Bonita Rose said...

sorry but i already did this one a few months ago. do a search on my blog for the word SEVEN. it's there.. I've had enuf lately of this whole tagging thing.. LOL BUT THANKS ANYWAYS! hugs

J Lizzie said...

oh yeah! i feel special! i'm going to find pics to go along with my 7 facts...this will be done tomorrow! i'm excited :)