Wednesday, May 2, 2007

scrapping faux pas...


Have you ever made a HUGE boo boo while scrapping?

*lol* I did. Last night.

I was SO happy that I got Jonah to bed early... Carl and I were in the office - me on my side with my scrap stuff, him on his side with the computer... I worked on 2 layouts (see previous posts) and I even got my MIL's mother's day present done.

So I was chugging along, making my MIL's present, using my mom's present as a reference... I made a similar one to my mom's present - didn't want to make it complicated for myself.

Anyway, I'm cutting ribbon for the tags, and the binding and blah blah blah and I'm done. Finished. And I'm super happy I got it done. Yay.

So I put it away and reach for my mom's present to close it up (with the ribbon.) Lo and behold, the ribbon I used for my mom's present was short on one side - OMG, I cut some of the ribbon!!!

I must have had it lying next to my ribbon stash and just reached for whatever was closest. Grr... Now the ribbon to tie it closed is uneven and it can barely be used to close it.

So typical of me. Hopefully, my mom won't notice.

Poo.

1 comment:

Giselle said...

Hi there, Jo.
Your scrapbook pages are really great. I've been doing it for a few years now (2 kids, 3 yrs and 1 yr) and I've been surprised at how much I like it. My pages aren't as disciplined as yours, however: I always put way too many photos on mine! Anyway, nice work.