Thursday, May 10, 2007

yay! goals met for the month!

It's not even mid-month yet and I've already met my 5/5 goal... I might consider upping the goal number, but I don't want to get ahead of myself. Who knows? When I go back to work in July, I might have a hard time keeping up with 5/5... So I'll leave it the way it is.

I did pretty good using some of my tools... I used my Cricut (finally!) and I even used my Sizzix to emboss with my new Cuttlebug embossing folder... Guess I don't need a Cuttlebug after all! :)

This is actually a 6x6 layout and I gave doodling a try. Eek. I don't like it. I'm just not good at it. You probably won't see any future LOs with my doodling anytime in the near future. *lol*

supplies: cardstock: Bazzill; patterned paper: KI Memories (I think); stamp: 7gypsies; letter stickers, foam corner, pen, brads: American Crafts; other: stamping ink.


I made these 2 cards for my mom and MIL for Mother's Day... Feels so good to use tools that I rarely ever use! *lol*
supplies: cardstock: Bazzill; patterned paper: KI Memories, American Crafts, Scenic Route Paper Co., Creative Imaginations; silk flowers: Bazzill; die cut letters: Cricut; other: mini brads


And this is a card for my good friend at work. Her birthday is this Saturday... I have to figure out if I'm going to her party or not!

supplies: cardstock: Bazzill; patterned paper, rub-on: Making Memories; silk flower: Bazzill, chipboard letter, brad: American Crafts
Yay!

1 comment:

J Lizzie said...

i love your doodles...don't give up :)
congrats on reaching your goal so early!