Wednesday, May 2, 2007

ok, i don't know what's wrong with our scanner...

The other day, I tried to scan a layout only to be disappointed when it scanned it as an "illustration" - mind you, I didn't change any settings, clicked on any buttons or tabs, or even looked at the darn thing funny... For some reason, the scanner was acting screwy...

So my hubby tried to fix it - the only thing we could think was wrong was that we needed to scan in a higher resolution and in "professional mode."

But that took FOREVER and the file sizes were HUGE.

And I was getting impatient...

So I tried to revert back to the old way I did it and now my scans are turning funky again. Grrr...


But on a positive note, I got 2 layouts done. :)


supplies: cardstock: Bazzill; patterned paper, sentiments: My Mind's Eye; silk flower: Bazzill, button: MOD; rubber stamps: Heidi Swapp (You can't see the stamps on the bottom right - they say "perfect" and "little one"); stamping ink: ColorBox, VersaMagic; phototurn, typewriter key: 7gypsies; mini brads: Making Memories; other: ribbon

supplies: cardstock: Bazzill; patterned paper: Scenic Route Co.; journaling block, stickers: 7gypsies; cardstock sticker, pen: American Crafts; photo corner punch: EK Success

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

I always scan mine at a high resolution and then have flickr take care of it as far as resizing. The scans look so much better.

In any case, I love that you are so productive! Beautiful pages you have here!