Saturday, May 5, 2007

Happy NSD y Cinco de Mayo! :)

So, does everyone have big plans for National Scrapbooking Day? Not me... Keeping it low key. Would have loved to go to a crop to hang out with people, but it's hard for me to get work done since all of my stuff is at home and lugging all of my crap up and down the 3 flights of stairs of our condo isn't my cup of tea (nor is it my husband's. *lol*)

I got this page done last night after Jonah went to bed... I'm working on another page today, but the little stinker didn't take as long of a nap as he had for the past 2 days. Oh well...

No plans for Cinco de Mayo... Making tacos for dinner tonight and that's about it.

Arriba! :)

supplies: cardstock: Bazzill; patterned paper: My Mind's Eye, Creative Imaginations; button: MOD; felt flower, pen, letter stickers, ribbon: American Crafts; acrylic stamp: Autumn Leaves; stamping ink: Color Box; embroidery floss: Making Memories (remember their "stitches" line of products? *lol*)

No comments: