Sunday, May 27, 2007

awesome little book...


Yesterday my SIL and I were supposed to take a class at Suzy's. A cute little mini book class taught by the fabulous Michelle Tornay. :)

Unfortunately, my hubby had to work mandatory overtime on Friday night, so he ended up working 16 hours and came home around 1pm. The class was at 3pm and although he insisted that we go and he would watch the baby, he did look awfully sad and pathetic when I tried waking him up.

So instead Claire and I packed up Jonah and we went for a drive to pick up the kits instead and worked on them last night.

SO MUCH FUN! It was Claire's first time doing anything scrappy and she was really impressed with herself. I think I've created a monster! *lol*

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Michelle's classes are the best! I swear, that girl has got the mad creative talent!! I bought this kit too. I wanted to take the class, but hubby had to work and I felt bad leaving him with two kiddos right after work. Can't wait to pick up my kit and play with it!!

Emine_Pala_Art_22 said...

This looks beautiful sweetie..

bTW: I did your tag ;)

xoxo
Emine

RiNNE said...

oh, too bad you guys couldn't do the class! glad claire's catching the scrapbookin' bug? and there's mandatory overtime?....ewwwww!!!